WHITE IVERSON

WHITE IVERSON

Thursday, December 17, 2015

                                               Final Part 1 Of 2

 What I like about this class that i use computers and do activities and have a opportunity to do something what others can do also things that I didn't like is when we would have to stay because someone would talk while the teacher was talking and it affected the whole class.

I think I really did my best possibly to do good and be successful in this class cause this class is a easy A to pass and things that I need to improve is be careful what I do and don't choose the wrong.

I am committed because I don't do anything bad that much in this class and I choose the right instead of choosing the wrong cause it doesn't make you a good person and people will see you in a bad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment